Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're going to the chapel...

My younger brother got married on May 16th.
The wedding was so beautiful and we are so
excited to have Megan in our family! They are
such a beautiful couple and two of the sweetest
people in the world! I didn't get a lot of pictures
since me and both of the boys were in the wedding.
Poor Robert chased us all around trying to snap
when he could!
Wes and Megan with ALL 6 kids! They were
all adorable!

Megan looked so beautiful! She really is a
beautiful person, inside and out! I'm so lucky
to be getting another wonderful sister!

Kissing cousins...


Mommy and Aden...



Another pose with the kids after the wedding!


My little man posing for a quick picture!


Austin was the "wild man" of the wedding and
certainly the entertainment!


Uncle Wes and Austin getting dressed!



A snapshot of the rehearsal dinner...



My parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at
their house...it was outside under a big tent!
Everything was so beautiful and so delicious!









1 comments:

Julie said...

It is pretty, and your boys looked so handsome!