Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dollywood...

Dollywood was GREAT! We had SO much fun!
It was all of the kids first trip to an amusement park,
and they all had a blast!! They were all such troopers
all day long! I have to say, I think the adults had
just as much fun as the kiddos!
Our family at Dollywood...
Mommies and the "big boys" having some fun!

Aden and Elan were cracking us up with their maps
of the park! We knew just where to go with these two
giving directions! Ha!


Aden and Emery LOVING the playground!


Can you believe these 2 are big enough to ride all by themselves??!!
I think they would have ridden for days! :)


My favorite picture....everybody looking and smiling! :)

The guys on the pulley ride!

Dark picture, but I had to post this one! I still
cannot believe that April go me on this old wooden
roller coaster! I hate roller coasters and I hate heights!
What was I thinking???
I was really glad that I did it once it was over and what
better person to ride with than one of your best buddies!!

We had another wonderful time Jay and April! We are so
blessed by your friendship and look forward to next year!







0 comments: