Monday, September 24, 2007

Aden & Austin






Well, here it is...our family blog! I just couldn't miss out on all of the fun of blogging! Ha! I've enjoyed reading so many of yours and keeping up with your kids, who, by the way, are growing up entirely too fast!! I decided to give it a try after Rebekah convinced me that I could do it! So...here's our first post...all about our boys, of course! :)



Our boys, Aden 3 years, and Austin 7 1/2 months, are the joys of our lives! They are the best of buddies already and completely adore each other! They humor their mommy and let her "pretend" to be a photographer, even though it's never any child's favorite pastime...picture taking...ugghh!!



These are pictures we made last week, I really wanted overall pictures with no shirts. I thought we might should hurry since it is mid September, but the way the forecast is looking, we might be able to do Christmas pictures like this! Ha! We're really ready for fall and some cooler weather around the Byrd house! Aden is already watching Rudolph and The Polar Express, and is so excited to go sledding in the snow!!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! Welcome to blog world! The pics are so cute!

Betsy said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! Brothers are great! I'm so glad you are blogging!
Betsy

The Parker Family said...

So glad you decided to be a blogger. You will love it! Great pictures...so sweet. We took Jackson to the game last Saturday night, too. He loved it and cannot stop singing Rocky Top. He and Aden are going to be big fans like their daddies for sure. Can't wait for more posts from the Byrds.

Amy said...

Cute pictures of the boys! I stage photoshoots a lot, but they never turn out quite like I imagine. Glad your blogging. I'll be checking in.

Candie Bowen said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog! You definitely need to be a photographer on the side! Those are great pictures!So sweet! Your boys are adorable!

Candie Bowen said...

Okay, 1 more thing...where did you take their pictures with the waterfall in the background? I need to take Brody's fall pix & he loves waterfalls.

Segadi Family said...

It looks great! Welcome to the world of blogging! It certainly doesn't help those late nights, but I know you'll enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Glad to find your blog (wow, blogging is spreading like wildfire at BWH!) and those pictures of your boys are precious. I too am a huge fan of little boys in overalls and no shirts! I'll be checking in often to read the wisdom of another mother with two small boys. :)